This childrens junior zip wire HD conforms with European standards as inspected by TUV Nord GmbH and conforms with the following European standards:
EN71-3 and EN71-8
This product is for family domestic use only.
Placement of the Juinor Zip Wire HD:
For safety reasons you should try and construct your childrens zip wire HD on level ground only.
Please allow plenty of free space either side of the zip wire, in the area where the zip wire is to be placed.
Fitting of the button seat:
In order to add the button seat to the junior zip wire HD trolley - please remove the bottom screw set in the housing and then place the seat attachment through this hole that the screw has been removed from.Under no circumstances must anyone stand on the seat.
From time to time, and through general usage, you might find that you will need to replace certain parts of the junior zip wire HD. Please see below for replacement parts that can be purchased.
What's in the box?
Here's what you will find in your box when it's delieverd:
* Steel Cable - (length 30 m, Ø 4 mm)
* All weather Plastic trolley with Injection moulded HDPE housing
* All Metal Internal including 2 Long Lasting Metal Wheels
* Anti-slip Grip Handle
* Hot Dipped Galvanised Cable Tensioning Device
* Rope and Plastic Monkey Swing Seat
* Other Fittings
* Full easy to follow and illustrated Fitting Instructions
Do's and Don'ts
Whilst this Junior zip wire HD kit will provide many hours of fun to all children - Please make sure that you read and follow these simple Do's and Don'ts:
- Make sure that this is used under adult supervision at all times.
- Make sure that this is only be used by children between the ages of 6 - 10 only (max weight - 63 kgs -10 stone)
- Make sure that you allow plenty of room in which to operate this junior zip wire.
- Make sure and check, at least once a week, that all bits are in a safe and good working order before use.
- DO NOT allow to be used by more than 1 child at a time
- DO NOT exceed the Maximum user weight: 63 kgs (10 stone)
- DO NOT allow the chidren to stand on the seat
Either take the rope seat attachment off and hang from the anti slip handle bar or adjust the rope seat to be able to sit on the zip wire while holding on to the handle.
Please select your Destination above when ordering. This will then show you the additional cost, if any, that will apply.
Delivery of this product to Mainland England, Wales and certain Scottish postcodes (see below) is included in our price and whilst every effort is made by the carriers to deliver your delivery normally within 48 hours of despatch - please allow up to 5 working days.
Additional carriage charges apply to delivery areas outside of these areas and can be found below along with the expected delivery service. Delivery to these other areas is normally between 2 - 5 working days from despatch, but please allow up to 7 working days.
All Deliveries are made between Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 18:00
Delivery within 48 hours of despatch (Normal) service:
Mainland England and Wales: All Postcodes
Scotland: EH, G, FK, DG, KY, ML, TD, KA,
Delivery within 2 - 5 days of despatch (Standard) service:
Scottish Highlands and Islands: AB, DD, HS, IV, KW, PA, PH and ZE
Northern Ireland: All BT Postcodes
Southern Ireland: Rep of Eire
Isle of Wight: PO30 - PO41 (IOW Only)
Scilly Isles: TR21 - TR25
Isle of Man: IM
Channel Islands: JE, GY
Zip Wire FAQ
Zip wires are one of our best selling items and will provide many hours of exhilarating fun to all the family - children and adults alike.
For Outdoors understand that you might never of come across something like a zip wire before and that you might have many questions that you would like answered before you purchase one of our zip wire kits. Therefore we have put together a FAQ on zip wires which we hope will answer most of the questions you might have, but if after reading the FAQ you still have any questions, then please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01344 750788 where we will be more than happy to answer them.
TAKE A MINUTE TO READ OUR FAQ ON ZIP WIRES